Hometown Tax Svc. Inc

See Our Services

Welcome to Hometown Tax Svc. Inc!

Hometown Tax Svc. Inc. provides quality tax services to clients in Nicholasville, KY and the surrounding areas. We offer accounting, bookkeeping, tax consulting, preparation and planning for local businesses, and individuals.

Our experienced and professional team has the knowledge, experience and tools needed to assist you in all areas of taxes. We realize that timeliness is an important factor in our work, which is why we strive to complete every job on time, and set our clients up for success now and in the future. As an A + accredited business for years, we have been consistently dedicated to going above and beyond for all of our clients in every area of service. We are focused on every client as an individual and not just another number. We sincerely care about our clients and want the best for their families, their businesses, and themselves.

Whether you're a business or individual in need of tax, accounting, or bookkeeping services, contact us today. We want to go to work for you!


Hometown Tax Svc. Inc. provides a wide variety of outstanding tax services to individuals and businesses for all of their needs. We work one-on-one with our clients to discuss their goals and assist them in achieving the tax return, bookkeeping and payroll services they deserve.

Our services include:

Tax filing

Resolution of tax errors

Tax preparation and planning for individuals, local businesses, and partnerships

Payroll and Bookkeeping services for local businesses

& More!

For more information about any of our services, or to set up an appointment, feel free to call us today!

Frequently Asked Questions

We have compiled a list of frequently asked questions to always keep our clients informed.

If I am self-employed, do I need to pay self-employment taxes quarterly or annually?

If you are required to make estimated tax payments, the self-employment tax is paid by making quarterly estimated payments which include federal income tax, and Social Security and Medicare taxes. Fortunately if you choose to pay this annually by April 15 the following tax year, the I-R-S penalty for not making estimated tax payments is an inexpensive penalty equating to around a 6% loan.

If I claim my child as a dependent because they are a full-time college student, can they claim themselves as a dependent when they file their return?

If you can claim your child as a dependent on your income tax return, they cannot claim themselves on their income tax return. In this case, your child should check the box on their return indicating that someone else can claim them as a dependent.

What should I do if I made a mistake on my federal return that I have already filed?

Most mathematical mistakes are caught by the I-R-S during processing and will not need to be corrected. If you didn’t attach the proper documents, the I-R-S will contact you and request the missing information. If you did not report all of your income or claim a credit, you will need to file an amended or corrected return Form.


If you have any questions or concerns about our services, please feel free to give us a call, or fill out the following information and someone will be in contact with you shortly.

Hometown Tax Svc. Inc.
204 Rebel Rd.
Nicholasville, KY 40356

Monday – Friday: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm

(859) 887-1010

Copyright © 2015 CGI Communications Inc. Developed by e·LocalLink™.